mandag 30. januar 2012

Skitrip.. Again:)

Night till Sunday I let Odin sleep in the same bed as me, haha, I can say now that I know how Brenden has it when sleeping next to me! Haha! Odin wanted to spoon with me all the time, and everytime I moved a bit he came after. I woke up and I were sleeping on the right edge and almost had no duna. Next time I woke up I were on the other side of the bed, still not much duna for me! What a night, Odin snores alot too and kept putting his nose in my ear so I would wake up everytime he started snoring, haha! I did not have the best sleep that night, but was good for Odin not sleeping alone :)

On Sunday, me, Anne, Monica and Bente went skiing again! We went up the same place as last time Olalia, but this time we went all the way up to the cabin. Me and Monica were a bit slow so we got up a bit later than Anne and Bente. There were so many people in the tracks and again my skis would not work with me, Monica kept going really quick and had no problems at all, while I were stressing trying to keep up! We used 1 1/2 hour to get up there and it was 5,5 km.



The weather was great and the mountains looked so beautiful:) Like I said I have never been to the cabin before, but it was really cosy, the fire were going and they were selling waffles, dinner and chocolate in there, very nice! We had a long breake before we went down again in hope that there would not be so many people out there, and we were right. Me and Monica switched skis because she did not like the big down hills and it was easier braking with mine since they were allready very slow. It went so much quicker down than up, we used only an hour down. In a total we skied for 11 km and I could really feel that today, had the biggest sleep in ever!





1 kommentar:

  1. Såg ut så dokke har hatt to kjekke skiturer :D Viss det e snø når eg komme hjem, vil eg GJERNA gå ein tur me deg ;)

    SvarSlett