lørdag 28. januar 2012

Skiing!

Got up early this morning, around 10, yes thats early on a saturday! I had to get ready for the ski trip up to Olalia around 11 with Anne, Bente, Anette and Monica, as usual we are always delayed so we did not start skiing until 12 I think, haha, very typical. Except for the wind the weather was really good, even the sun came out!



We started skiing and I were thinking this is going great, not too heavy at all! But then just after 5 minutes or so I got really tired, my skiis were not very good, in every little downhill I would almost not get any speed at all and had to use my ski sticks all the time! We started skiing very fast but ended up going so slow the whole way, haha people were overtaking us all the time! I dont think I have been doing crosscountry skiing since I were 16 or something so it was very heavy :)


Anette's feet started hurting half way in the trip and wanted to turn, but Bente kept saying we are almost there with the cabin, just 10 min and we are there. After 10 min we were still not there and we figured we had gone the long way as well. We decided to find a place to sit and have some hot chocolate, biscuits and kvikk lunsj- the ultimate skiing trip chocolate:) It was a good workout and it was so beautiful up there in the mountains.


On the way down it was not too heavy, but still in the down hills I would not get any speed while the others just kept passing me all the time! :) Had a good trip and it was good to sit down when we got into the car. 




Now I have just been oustide in the woods with my dogs, been taking them for a long walk. We saw alot of deer tracks and poo, but no deer.

Tonight Bente is cooking dinner for Anne, Anette and me, we are just going to relax this evening with a good movie and alot of chitchat! :)

Have a good weekend everyone :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar