mandag 30. januar 2012

In the woods

After Brenden left I have become a training addict, I went to the gym everyday last week and then skiing all the weekend. Today started with a long walk with my dogs out in the woods, I just found a fence and started following it. We ended up going very far and it was a nice walk. I found this cool little place which I thought were a bit mysterious but still a bit cosy.


The ground were frozen most places and we kept seeing deer tracks and poo everywhere, but still no deer. Some of the tracks seemed very fresh and the poo aswell so I do not think they were that far away from us. 


The dogs had alot of fun just running around, eating snow and sniff around to find the deers. 


Molly in high speed! Haha! Try and catch me!


Max blinking his eye;)

Molly.. Ædabæda!


Was a really nice trip! After that I went in to Ølen to the gym and went on spinning and core, was not too hard. On my way back my transit stopped! So looking for a new car and I need it quick! So annoying!

Have a good night everyone:) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar