onsdag 15. februar 2012

Dog show

On saturday the 11 of february there was a dog show in Ølen, a small town close by. I showed Molly and Evita. The whole week I had been groomin Molly and getting her ready, normally I get help with cutting her coat but this time I decided it was time to do it my self, haha! She didn't look too good at first but when I were finished I think it wasn't too bad, but ofcourse not as good as if I would get help.
Evita was the first one out in the ring and I had Monica helping me showing her. the judge was from Sweden and he really liked Evita except he thought her snout wasn't wide enough. She did very good and Evita got 3 best female dog and got the reserve certificate, very happy with that.
Molly were showing for a judge from Ireland, we weren't too many newfoundland dogs showing, only 5. Molly were alone in her class and won that, but in best female class she got nr 2 cause her movement wasn't too clean. The number one female dog was Diva, Sølvi's dog (Max and Molly's breeder) and she got the last certificate she needed and became Norwegian Champion!! :D Wohoo :) Very good!
Overall I were happy with the day and celebrated the day by going out on a dance in Etne, had a lot of fun! :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hallo !! Oppdaga bloggen din i dag og måtte inn og kikka. Er ikkje så go` som deg i engelsk.... så her blir det norsk. Flotte hunder du har. Her har vi fått ein svært aktiv border collie. Og ja høyrest ut som ein god ide med ny bil...hehe. Og dette er Torill på Fitjar som også har blogg. Handler mest om hage den då..... Ha det godt.

    SvarSlett