onsdag 8. februar 2012

Transit.... stop... again

I went to Etne this morning to get my grooming equipment so I could finish grooming Molly for the dogshow this weekend. Like I said I have to wait 1 and a half hour before I can start the transit if it is warm. I waited and drove back when it was cold again. When I got to Skjold I decided to pick up the mail and stopped the car, but did not turn it off. I ran and got the mail and thought that this would be alright, started driving and just after 4 meters it started stopping! Nooooo!! I let it roll as far as it could but it was not enough. I drove it a bit on the start engine aswell, but still I could not make it home.

Just look at the photo how close I were:


That is my drive way, all I could do was to shake my head and laugh! Haha, just my luck!


I sent a photo message to both Brenden and dad and both of them could not stop laughing haha! :) My sister came a little bit later and she could not understand what the transit were standing in the road for!
Some hours later I went out, jumped in the car and it started as if nothing were wrong with it. I am taking it to the workshop tomorrow, hopefully they can find out what the problem is.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar