onsdag 8. februar 2012

Beanie!

I have not finished Odin's jumper yet cause I got bored with knitting it, but I started a new knitting project, a beanie, which I finished in a day.

Here it is half way

And the finished result

I really love the colours of it, I was not too sure about them when I started, but now I really  like them. 
You can find the recipe here: http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/pattern.php?id=5294&lang=en

It is the greatest page every, if you want to learn how to knit this is the perfect page. They have a knitting school were you can see photos how you knit and also they have videos of some of it, very good! Also they have knitting recipe and you can buy wool of them. 

I have already started my new project, but I am not sure if I can do it yet so I will not tell you what it is yet ;) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar