lørdag 4. februar 2012

Stop again

I worked overtime on thursday from 1500 to 2300 and when I were driving home I had to stop and get some fuel. My transit is sort of working alright lately, but if I drive far and stop it, then I have to wait an hour before I can start it again. So when I were going to get fuel after work I didn't stop it, but when I were filling it up it stoped by itself!! Noooooo!!! So then at 2330 at night I had to sit and wait in the car for an hour before I could drive back home!!! I were only 15 min from home. People were looking strange at me, but no one came over to ask what was happening, rude!


Luckely I had some clothes laying in the car cause it got really cold, it was minus degrees outside and snowing heaps. So I sat there for an hour listening to some music on my cool Ipod and yes, suddenly it started and I drove back home :)  I were back home around 0100 or something. I am thinking maybe its time to get a new car! :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar