lørdag 3. mars 2012

Valentines day

Wow, its been such a long time since I wrote something in here!!! I've been very busy with work and the dogs, I will have to update you on some things that have happened.
I totally forgot all about valentines day this year and when Brenden texted me to ring him because he really needed to talk with me, I got very worried. I called him straight away and asked what had happened and he were just calm on the phone and said : Will you be my valentine? Haha, I just started laughing cause I had been so worried for nothing and he just wanted to be sweet to me :) I said yes ofcourse :) I were working nightshift and when I got home Monica were at my house, she were sick and were staying at my place for the day, knitting. I got up cause I needed the loo, after I went out in the livingroom to have a small chat with Monica before I went back to bed. On my way back I suddenly notice a big bouquet of flowers, I were just thinking, whaaat?? Where did they come from??? There were also a card to it and I opened it, it said: To Norway, love you, From Brenden! I were so surprised and very happy! He had organised with my sister that she would buy some flowers to me and sign his name on. I will post a photo of the flowers later.
 I feel so bad cause I had totally forgot about the whole day and he did so much for me! Can't wait to see him again :)

The transit is still at the workshop, we had to tow it almost the whole way cause it just kept stopping. Maybe next week it will be all fixed, at the moment I'm driving my dads big van :)

Also I have booked my ticket to Australia :D I will leave from Oslo the 25th of March and come back to Norway the 6th of May. Can't wait to see my handsome Brenden again and all of his family and the girls at the gym :) I'm super excited!!! Wish I could stay so much longer, but just a short trip this time. I better get back to work, I'll try to post more often!

Silje-Renée

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar